
Let's face it, Mondays suck. The end of the week is so very far away. I plan on making Mondays suck a little less by suggesting you take a look at a fun, random website!
www.somethingstore.com
For $10 this website will send you "something" of their choosing, which they state is something that will be over $10 MSRP (several people claim to have received Ipods!). I haven't received my "something" yet, but I ordered one on Saturday. It reminds me of childhood and going to a Dollar Store with my mother; they had these little brown lunch-bag type deals with "something" (a surprise) inside. I used to beg my mother for one. She declined to ever buy it for me, noting that it was a waste of money to not know what you were buying. I guess surprises aren't for everyone. But if they 'are' for you, then check this site out :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment